Phone: (604) 827-6959
Fax: (604) 822-1870
Address: UBC Physical Therapy & Research Clinic
Room 244 | Friedman Building.
Faculty of Medicine | Department of Physical Therapy
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
2177 Wesbrook Mall | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z3 Canada
The UBC Physical Therapy & Research Clinic is located on the second floor of the Friedman Building at the UBC Point Grey Campus. Our address is 244 – 2177 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3.
If you’re a first-time visitor to the Friedman building, it can be a little tricky to find. The following links provide downloadable maps on how to find convenient parking options as well as key landmarks to help find our clinic.
Travelling by car
The following link provides a location map and convenient parking options close to our clinic.
These directions point on some key landmarks to help locate the entrance to the Friedman building.
Visual walking directions to Friedman
Travelling by bus
- Northbound Buses (“2100 Block” – Stop ID: 58606): 025, 033, 041, 043, 049, 70, 480
- Southbound Buses (Stop ID: 59937): 025, 033, 041, 043, 049, 70, 480
Visit translink.ca for more information.
Finding the Clinic inside the Friedman Building
- As you enter the building through the main doors walk directly to the elevator.
- Take the elevator to the second floor, exiting immediately to your left.
- Take a few more steps and turn another left to find the UBC Physical Therapy & Research Clinic.